Since 2017, I have been providing personalized courses on CAT tools and translation technology
Why choose my personalized courses on CAT tools and translation technology:
- Creating and delivering individual courses since 2017
- Focus on CAT tools such as Trados Studio and memoQ
- Tailor-made to meet the specific needs of every learner
- Continuous support, even after the course, and extensive experience in the field
- Gain the necessary skills to make the most of translation platforms
- Suitable for professional translators seeking enhancement
- Also suitable for beginners looking to acquire new skills
- Translation agencies can train their employees through these courses
- I usually hold my courses in Italian, but I can teach in English as well!
One-on-one, customized courses, in person or remotely 🛠️
The steps to create your own course on CAT tools and translation technology:
- Understanding your level, how you work, and what you need: a basic or more advanced course.
- Discussing the program together, in particular which CAT features to focus on
- Scheduling the lessons, based on the program and, of course, on your needs.
Need advice on specific topics? 🧐
You can purchase a “package” of hours, to be divided into one or more sessions. Think of it as a kind of personalized Q&A on the topics you want.
Recommended if you already know your way around CAT tools, or don’t have a clear idea and want to get the lay of the land.
Money money money 💰
Full courses: starting from €110/hour, with the possibility of discounts for more structured programs
Packages: €280 for a three-hour package; €480 for a five-hour package
Looking for something less demanding? 😌
Take a look at my group courses and webinars in partnership with STL Formazione, all available on-demand (in Italian)
Learn more about my skills and experience by checking out
- the page on my activity as professional translator an reviewer
- my LinkedIn profile
- a few testimonials left by people who participated in my courses (in Italian)
And if you want to get an idea of my “teaching style”…
Want to learn more?