You’re probably wondering how can I help you. The answer is quite simple:
- If you’re a small business or a corporations, a legal firm or a professional:
- I can translate your contents from English and French into Italian (but not the other way round), provided these contents are related to “my” domains (see below!).
- I can review a translation by someone else, to ensure that style, grammar, terminology etc., are as perfect as they should. I am also active in the field of post-editing (i.e. reviewing Machine Translation content).
- I can review your originals written in Italian, to ensure they are simply perfect: app interfaces & related contents, Web sites, marketing materials, reports, presentations…
- IT & localisation (software in general, Android and iOS apps)
- marketing & business communication
- legal and financial documents
- projects & clients
- Apple (Knowledge Base and help documentation)
- Microsoft (software localization, help online, user manuals, consumer content and Knowledge Base)
- miscellaneous legal content for the EU
- Amazon (legal documents and product descriptions)
- OSRAM (Web content)
- Cisco (technical and marketing content)
- Adobe (technical and marketing content)
- Palo Alto Networks (technical and marketing content)
- CA Technologies (technical and marketing content)
- Lectra Corp. (software, help on line, internal documentation, marketing content)
- Dior S.A. (advertising and Web marketing content)
- The Omni Group (personal productivity apps)
Since a few years I have been working also as a MT post-editor.
I know what you’re thinking: “how much?“. I don’t know… yet. My fee depends on multiples factors and I’ll be glad to discuss it with you. Just drop me a line, tweet me, or send me a message on Facebook or Linkedin